Reduced Pricing On All Available Units + One Month Free on Select Units!
*restrictions may apply
Dedicated To Sustainability
From the beginning, we’ve incorporated meaningful sustainable measures we believe our residents and community can take pride in. The conservation of resources in this manner is of utmost importance to Broadstone Cavora. Remaining environmentally-conscious from start to finish is an integral component of our moral compass.
Throughout our development process, we implemented a program to reduce wood waste and selected environmentally-preferred products for paint and adhesives. Both our landscape design and irrigation system minimizes outdoor water usage while low-flow faucets, showers and toilets conserve water inside our homes.
You’ll enjoy a variety of benefits from living in a green environment. Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, or LEED, is a building certification process developed by the U.S. Green Building Council. It uses a point system based on the design and construction of energy-efficient, water-conserving structures that use green or sustainable resources and materials. Broadstone Cavora has achieved LEED-Silver Certification for its innovative use of the following:
- Energy Efficient Building Envelope (Insulation)
- High-Efficiency Mechanical System
- EV Charging Stations
- Water Conserving Fixtures
- Water Conserving Irrigation
- Environmentally Conscious Landscaping
- High Efficiency Low E Windows
- ENERGY STAR™ Appliances
- Recycled Building Materials
- Sustainable Finishing Materials
- Better Indoor Air Quality
- Reflective “Cool” Roof
- Submetered Water and Gas with Usage Stats